Since these little rodents are so small, it can be easier for mice to invade your home than you think. Their little bodies allow them to slip through cracks and holes you might have in your home that you didn’t even realize existed. As soon as you find evidence that a mouse could be living in your house, you should contact the experts at Critter Control® Miami to remove the mice as quickly as possible. If you leave an infestation alone, it could double in size in no time due to the rate at which mice can reproduce. If you have a mice infestation, here are some tips to remember:
- Put all your food in airtight containers
- If you’re in an apartment or townhome, make a plan with you neighbors to watch out for mice and their travel patterns
- Avoid mouse droppings because they carry many diseases that are easily transmitted
- Clean up any nesting materials mice could use such as scraps of paper, insulation, or cardboard
The Mice Experts Can Help
Here at Critter Control® Miami, we’ve perfected the mice removal and exclusion process in just four easy steps.
- Inspect –With a free home inspection, we’ll assess the location and complexity of your mouse problem. Together, we’ll then tailor a plan to fit your specific needs.
- Remove –We have a broad range of ways to safely and more efficiently eliminate the mice from your home, ensuring relocation whenever the situation allows it.
- Repair –We’re able to clean up and repair any messes or damage your mice infestation may have left behind. It will be as if you never had any pesky house guests at all.
- Exclusion – Last, we’ll go through your home and seal any entry points that the mice may have used, to ensure that you’ll never have an infestation problem again.
If not dealt with in a quick fashion, even a small mouse infestation can become a homeowner’s nightmare. You can trust the ex[perts at Critter Control® Miami to rid of all the mice in your home safely and humanely. For questions about your mouse problem, or to schedule a free consultation, call us today at 305-258-3587.